Can alot of crying start off labour?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laura--x, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Since ive been crying i've been getting quite alot of quite strong period achey pains.

What could it be? :cry:

2. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

think its prob jus stress on ur body hunni! you should try get some sleep maybe if you can! i know its hard but you need 2 stay calm and rest up!

lots of hugs xxx

3. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

I don't know hun, but I really, really hope this is it for you, and for your family. I know you don't know me, but I have been thinking about you a lot since I read about your Grandpa yesterday!

It really hit me, because well, I know how you feel! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you, and hoping that this is things starting xxxx

4. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Yep stress can set off labor I was told. Wish i could make you feel better. I know baby can though :) Hope this is it. Hugsssss

5. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

Try to relax as much as possible. Under the circumstances, it is extremely hard and understandable.

Take a warm bath with epson salts... lay down on your left side, drink plenty of clear fluids. Stress is definitely something that can bring on labour. You are 37 weeks 4 days by your ticker, so if it is labour, baby will do just fine!!!

Talk to your MW about it though, they might have a mild sedative that might help you relax a little bit.
    Good luck hun.