can any 1 reccomend

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by passengerrach, Apr 17, 2009.

1. passengerrach

passengerrach mummy to kai

a good not too expensive baby moniter. because im going to start trying to get my baby in a good night time routine which means a certain bed time each night and im a a bit of a worrier and like to have him near but i dont want to have to go to bed at the same time as him lol so i want a good moniter so i can hear him well but i cant afford something really expensive any reccomendations. also can anyone reccomend a good time to put him to bed im not really sure

2. Lexi's Mummy

Lexi's Mummy Linzi xx

i had the angelcare breathing sensor monitor, it is fairly expensive but it was the one thing i would reccomend to anyone, Money well spent. i stil use it now but for a sound monitor, gave me so much peace of mind :) xx

3. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

i have a baby monitor that allows u to see baby but it wasnt cheap though my mate has the advent one which doesnt allow u to see baby but u can talk to the baby throught the monitor think i saw it on amazon for just under £50 , not sure wat sort of price ur looking at, n if this is too much but its apparently a good monitor. my mate loves it xx

4. debralouise

debralouise Mummy to Grace and Jack x

5. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

angelcare breathing sensor monitor I bought mine used

6. melissa22

melissa22 Mummy Liam and bump

i have the bt digital baby monitor it was £54.79 from argos, i think its brilliant it displays the room temp, also has a night light, you can talk to baby and also plays lullabies u can hear baby no probs x

7. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

8. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001HX49OM

We have that one but you can buy the single one too. Its good as you can talk back to baby if your not in room, set lullabies off from the parent part and nightlight etc. Me and hubby use em as walkie talkies too lol

We also have a video one, but they are quite exp

9. icculcaz

icculcaz mum of 3 monsters

if you have a lloyds chemist near you, you can buy a basic no frills monitor by tixylix for £10, my friend bought one 3 years ago and its still goin strong.

10. caggimedicine

caggimedicine Mummy to Harry

After reading TONS of reviews and doing a lot of research, I bought the BT 100. It's not the most recent monitor, but the reviews I read suggested that it was in fact better than the 150 (I think the only difference is that the 150 plays more songs and you could plug your ipod in or something?!) Anyway - it's a really good monitor and we've had no problems with it at all.

11. claire-lou

claire-lou Jack & Martha's Mummy

I have the Tomy walkabout, cost about 25 pounds, it's no frills but the parent unit is mobile so I can sit on patio and take it with me and you cn talk to baby

12. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

we have had this one since rhys was born and its still gong strong too :happydance:

13. icculcaz

icculcaz mum of 3 monsters

woohoo! :happydance: consistantly good budget monitor :)