Can any cycle experts help me to decifer my cycle??

Nearlymarried

Reaction score
So back story is I have two children (6 & 7 yrs) who were first cycle off the pill conceptions. I came off the pill 5 weeks ago, I started OPKs CD12 and none have been positive although after going through 20 I stopped so I haven't been doing them regularly for the past week or so. CM has been scant but there were a few days it got creamy last week but nothing more. Cervix goes up and down and changes between soft and firm. I started spotting 4 days ago and it is still there (TMI it's brown and enough for a panty liner). I read on fertility friend not to count it as a period until it is red and more than spotting. Have done a few pregnancy tests along the way and all neg.
What is freakin going on with my cycle? Should I count the spotting as a period? Is my body still sorting itself out after being on the pill? (was only on it for 2 months, before that was mirena) Is there anything I can do to help things move along? I wasn't going to chart as I have an unpredictable job that can have me up in the night but maybe I should try charting anyway?
Any advice would be welcome! Thanks!

it sounds like your body is still adjusting to coming off the pill.. you only counmt day one when its red and flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->