Can anyone answer this question?

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
If we dtd the day after AF so say the 1st of the month then i had 2 positive opk's on the 5th and 6th do you think there is a possibility i could be pregnant? Ive been feeling really tired and hungry and bloated. I am due on in 5 days so i dont think i will bother testing As i know its probably pretty impossible x

That seems like a very short cycle. There is always a small chance when having sex but it seems very unlikely that you would be. Sperm only lives for 5 days IF there is fertile cm to keep it healthy. The tract is pretty deadly to sperm just after a period. They usually only survive a couple of hours. it's funny how our body does more to try to not be pregnant.

My cycles vary from 25-28 days usually so i usually have a period for about 7 days

I found this:NHS site

Seeing as it's an NHS site, you would hope that it would be accurate :)

Thats interesting....i guess there is a chance. But a very slim one lol. Will just have to wait and see x

if your cycle is that length then id be shocked if you ovulated that early.. its not enough time for a follicle to mature and an egg to be released. Opks only detect LH surge which can happen several times throughout a cycle, it doesnt state for sure that you ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->