can anyone else see faint line

mammywannabee

Reaction score
I had chemical pregnancy last month and have been using opk this month im 9dpo I know very early but couldn't help myself.. Me and hubby see a faint line does anyone else??? TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 21
As soon as I looked at it I thought, yes, then I stared and thought no, then I thought yes again. lol. I feel like I am looking at my own at home as that is exactly what I do.

Can you go to that can you see a line website and invert it? I feel if you invert it you may see the line way better! Post it on here as well I am excited!

what is that website iv never heard of it... OMG it drives me insane I remember testing when I fell pregnant with my daughter I tested every day past 7dpo lol.. I'm too impatient... Thanks for looking xx

what is that website iv never heard of it... OMG it drives me insane I remember testing when I fell pregnant with my daughter I tested every day past 7dpo lol.. I'm too impatient... Thanks for looking xx

Countdowntopregnancy search that it's the site where you can invert pregnancy test pics :) gl

Lol! It's called:

canyouseealine.com

it is really simple and easy to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"