• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can anyone else see this? Update??

Classic Girl

HPT House Mom!
Reaction score
Cant believe I'm still doing this. Have an appointment with a RE on May 4th as a last ditch effort. I'm 9 dpo (I think....ditched the thermometer but still did OPKs) These are the same test. Taken within time frame. Anything?

Attachments

• IMG_6224.jpg
    IMG_6224.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_6221.jpg
    IMG_6221.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6222.jpg
    IMG_6222.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 112
I think I see it but im not sure! I had one like that this morning

I can see a very very faint line on the last pic. Good luck!

I see something on the first and third pic!! OH I hope this is it for you Classic! <3 Fx'd it gets darker!!!

Hi hun! I think I see something faint on the 3rd one. Good luck! :flower:

I can see something on 3rd pic!

Good luck :dust:

I can see something on the third photo although I don't know if it's too close to the control line? These curved FRERs confuse me

I see something on the 3rd pic like the others! The location looks right to me with the control line being so close to the middle. It would land the two lines pretty centered in the window, which is where they should be. Fx for darker lines and a sticky, sticky bean!

Not sure why I waste tests with my FMU. I've NEVER tested well with FMU in my life but still try for some silly reason. So...yeah...I'll have to pick more up later as I've sworn off IC's. Anyone see anything on this? 10dpo crappy FMU

Attachments

• IMG_6234.jpg
    IMG_6234.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 78
SAME TEST just different picture
If anyone feels like tweaking, have at it please! I have issues tweaking my own for some reason.

Attachments

• IMG_6240.jpg
    IMG_6240.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 65
Either line eye strikes again or I see something very faint in both.

Me too. And while I'm notorious for line eye :haha: it's usually with the Wondfos or after the limit. My time and desire to do all this is running out as we've been trying for 16 months with 2 losses, an OB change, clomid to increase progesterone, every test under the sun including HSG and I'm about over it. My 1st RE appt is in 5 days. Please please please let this be positive! I feel like my new OB would start me on progesterone ASAP if so as I feel that's what caused my other 2 losses. Y'all please cross everything youve got for me! My husband wants his own bio child more than anything else

This looks similar to the one I took yesterday. In person it looks like nothing but in the picture I swear there is a hint of a line. I'm going to wait a few more days to test. Good luck :)

I've got everything crossed for you and DH Classic!! :flower:

here's an invert , I have everything crossed Classic! I really hope this is your BFP <3

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 29
here's some more...

Attachments

• download (2).png
    download (2).png
    119.5 KB · Views: 13
  • download (1).png
    download (1).png
    71.4 KB · Views: 22