Can anyone else see this? Update??

I think I see something faint, hopefully it will become darker soon :)

Thanks for the crossing ladies! Love you Flipp! And this is the afternoons test but I actually believe I'm only 9 dpo today if I'm going with the past 3 months temping on Clomid. I need to just stop for a few days but it's really hard! See anything?

Attachments

• IMG_6245.jpg
    IMG_6245.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 73
I just read all your posts and I looked this up for you hope it helps. Xoxoxoxo
Statistical Data on Pregnancy Test Timing:
Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test:
0.5 days before the expected period. Though our body works in different ways. Praying for ur BFP...

Hmmm I don't think I see anything on that one... Still early, though! I KNOW, it's SO hard not to test all the time! Like every time you pee, you just don't want to waste it. :haha:

My FMU was always rubbish. Like id literally get the faintest of faint barely there lines then maybe just a few hours later on hardly any hold there would be a blazingly obvious line. It's bizarre.

I see a line on all the tests uv posted. Hopefully they darken up. Best of luck xxx

Ok so I was going by FF's O date based on OPK. But I DID temp cd17 and cd18 with no rise, got pissed, threw my thermometer and didn't record them. OB wanted me to try taking Clomid cd3-7 this month instead of cd5-9 as the previous 3 months. No one let me know my nurse msg was heard or filled so I missed cd 3. Nurse said to just go back to 5-9. I'm a rebel and did 4-8 this month. I totally forgot to get my cd21 test last month so no idea what progesterone was last month. THIS month (got results today, test Saturday) was 28.9. So with 97.1 temps cd 17 and cd 18 it's fair to assume I didn't ovulate cd16 (per FF) or cd 17, right? As you can see I'm lazy with charting all around right now as I didn't even record the Clomid and one day of af :haha: So assuming I O'd cd18 (sometime during the day after low morning temp) then I am 9 dpo and not 11.

My point is that every dang test (ALL FRER taken FMU and afternoon and sometimes in between) have some stupid hint of a line....although afternoon is always best. So here's today's (and chart)..9 dpo maybe?

Attachments

• IMG_6267.jpg
    IMG_6267.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6269.JPG
    IMG_6269.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 66
Here's an invert. I see something on this one! Fingers crossed! ❤❤

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-28-21-14-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-28-21-14-02.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 31
I didn't have to click on the picture to see, it's faint but it's there and more obvious than yesterday

I agree with Happycupcake! I saw it before I even clicked on the test and the brightness on my phone was was almost all the way down. (I turn it down at night so dh doesn't complain about the light on my phone keeping him awake lol) good luck! Fx it gets darker for you tomorrow evening! (since fmu doesn't work well for you)

Sigh. I'm so tired of this. This was today's test and still nothing conclusive. Starting to lose hope (in this cycle and FRER's) :nope:

Btw..this isn't my bathroom counter :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_6295.jpg
    IMG_6295.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 83
Can still see it, perhaps wait a few days and retest? Hopefully a few days will make all the difference

I see it in all of them. It looks exactly like all of mine. All have been faint and driving me nuts (don't look at my dpo, long cycles). Stalking your story. Maybe we both will get good news!!!

:dust:

I hope in a few days you'll have something more definite! The waiting is awful... :hugs:

I see something in all of them but I'm not sure. I've had the same thing happening with FRER's. I HATE this curved handle crap. They never used to give evaps. Now suddenly I seem to always get one with these. Try a different brand maybe? That's what I'm doing

Any update hun? Mine ended in a CP with an AF full of revenge.

I hope you have nice blazing lines now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->