Can anyone enlighten me?

It might of changed. It was 2009 I was on maternity leave I dont know, thats what I was entitled to.

Yeah maybe it changed then, my mat leave was mostly in 2009 also.

What i mean is the goverment seems to think that staying at home with your child is best for the first year and do what they can to help and encourage it so after 1 year the financial incentives go down.

what I find totally ridiculous is with twins (or more) you only get one lot of baby element???? Now where is the logic in that - not as if you can share anything is it - twins are literally double the cost of one baby in every way (apart from the cot sharing for about ten weeks) - I dont think logic or reason enters the minds of anyone who creates these levels and rules xxx

what I find totally ridiculous is with twins (or more) you only get one lot of baby element???? Now where is the logic in that - not as if you can share anything is it - twins are literally double the cost of one baby in every way (apart from the cot sharing for about ten weeks) - I dont think logic or reason enters the minds of anyone who creates these levels and rules xxx

Its annoying for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->