Can anyone explain this?!

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
I got my bfp at 8dpo!! Progressive lines ever since (14dpo now) I have been seeing how my lines progress as well as my CB digital. This picture was with a 1.5hr hold in afternoon with drinking a big sweet tea. How on earth did both the clear blue (say 2-3) and rapid result have dark line, but this frer have no line?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 30
That's really bad. Id assume it's faumty as even with a big drink there'd be something!
Congratulations :)

It really caught me off gaurd!! I hope he whole box isn't that way!!

Are they all with the same wee?

Update: I tested with a 4 hour hold with a frer with the same box and the line is wayyyy lighter than it was on my 12dpo frer. What are the chances of two frers getting lighter? No cramping or spotting/bleeding... Not really sure what is going on

I am not sure what to think. I went out to buy a different box from a different store because my anxiety is through the roof. It's darker, but not as dark as my 12dpo test :( is this the sign of a miscarriage? Even if my digi has gone to 2-3? I'm so discouraged now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 18
Don't be discouraged sweetheart. Those new FRER seem to be dodgey (thankful we don't have them here). Also every test has different amounts of dye, etc. Dont stress honey, you're pregnant! Congrats xxx

In my experience lines getting lighter isn't good. However they do have different dye etc in them hope it's good news for you

I would stop using the frers, they are obviously not working right, look at your other 2 tests - great line and a 2-3 digi. You're stressing your self out for nothing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->