can anyone explain

mother hope

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this site. This past October I had a d&c done at 8 weeks of pregnancy. I finally starting my period on Dec 6 tried to calculate ovulation as close as possible (meaning during holidays had to TTC every other day) WHOA!!!!! that was nuts. But anyway it is Jan 6 now and I have no signs of pregnancy and no signs of starting the period (which I usually have pre-cramping to make me aware that flow is coming) I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. So mainly my question is can my body just still be freaking out about the D&C, am I just having a really late period, or could I be pregnant with no signs???

Yes it can. It can sometimes take up to 6months for your body to get back to normal. So sorry for your loss. FXD that you get your BFP soon!:hugs:

hey hun, i had a d&c and unfortunately my cycles kinda went haywire....its probably one of the worst aftermath things we have to deal with :( sorry but fingers crossed just incase it is a :bfp: i didnt have many symptoms x

Hey hun after my loss 7 months ago my periods have only just become normal again.

everyone is different. But fingers crossed for a BFP x

My loss was in feb and i am still not on a regular cycle !!

all the best tho

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSES i GUESS WE JUST KEEP TRYING AND TRYING UNTIL IT HAPPENS

Brookg -- if not to personal how long till you conceived after d&c

Brookg -- if not to personal how long till you conceived after d&c

hey hun, unfortunately we had to wait for 6 months before ttc coz we'd had a partial molar pregnancy, but when we got back to ttc it only took a cycle of proper trying...sorry i cant be more help x

Hi I'm glad I am not the only one I was going a little crazy...I had a D&C on the 18th November and then started my next period on the 18th Dec. My usual cycle I normally get ovulation pain but nothing (would have been about 3oth Dec) then would be due either 13th or 14th Jan I have had slight cramps but nothing as yet. I did a test yesterday but neg. Just have to wait and see. So frustrating.

After my D&C it took around 4 months to get back to normal. 3 of those months had extra bleeding and one month of skipped ovulation. Took 7-8 total before we got the bfp.

It took me 16 months to get pregnant again after my ERPC :(

good luck hun :hugs: xx

After my D&C it took around 4 months to get back to normal. 3 of those months had extra bleeding and one month of skipped ovulation. Took 7-8 total before we got the bfp.

Dec was really heavy first after procedure. So maybe I am having a shipped month this month. Just a waiting game I suppose and keep trying just incase :winkwink:

You should always do a pregnancy with the first urine of the day so it hasn't been diluted by drinking. You said you took the test in the evening. Unless your day begins in the evening you might want to do another test in the morning. :D Good luck. :hugs:

Hello I am new to this site. This past October I had a d&c done at 8 weeks of pregnancy. I finally starting my period on Dec 6 tried to calculate ovulation as close as possible (meaning during holidays had to TTC every other day) WHOA!!!!! that was nuts. But anyway it is Jan 6 now and I have no signs of pregnancy and no signs of starting the period (which I usually have pre-cramping to make me aware that flow is coming) I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. So mainly my question is can my body just still be freaking out about the D&C, am I just having a really late period, or could I be pregnant with no signs???

Hello ladies thank you for all the wishes and advice. But I think Bingo you were correct I waited till the following Sunday Jan 10th evening and the 2 lines appeared and made sure on the following Monday and the 2 lines appeared. I guess the baby aspirin helped! (only take if doctor allows.) I will let you guess no after January 25th. Baby Dust to all.

Hello ladies thank you for all the wishes and advice. But I think Bingo you were correct I waited till the following Sunday Jan 10th evening and the 2 lines appeared and made sure on the following Monday and the 2 lines appeared. I guess the baby aspirin helped! (only take if doctor allows.) I will let you guess no after January 25th. Baby Dust to all.

Woohoo so you're preggers? That's great news. :happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->