Can anyone help?! TMI!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mrshay, Nov 15, 2011.

1. mrshay

mrshay Just pregnant with first

I went to the bathroom tonight and as I was (TMI!) having a bowel movement I felt CM come out of my vagina and when I wiped it was a big blob of really stretchy, gluey type stuff with strings of brown discharge in.

What is it?? I'm scared that I finally got pregnant and the mucus plug has come out or something?!

All day I have been having a lot of creamy CM too.

What is this???

2. christina_r

christina_r Well-Known Member

I think that can just be normal cervical mucus. From my experience with mucus plugs they have pink tinting to them not brown. Sorry I couldn't be mroe help.

3. Hopeful18

Hopeful18 Well-Known Member

I sometimes have something like that when I'm ovulating... It's not usually brown, it's creamy, whitish... But it's possible if you were having a bowel movement that the paper or even they just rubbed in the toilet... I wouldn't worry too much

4. Lisa92881

Lisa92881 Well-Known Member

Sounds like EWCM! Sometimes during a BM you can push out some CM (haha so many letters) that normally would have just stayed higher up closer to your cervix. The brown could have been a bit of ovulation bleeding, which also happens. Good luck!