Can anyone help with Charting?

iwantababynow

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help a little background.. I came off the depo a year ago and basically only had a "sort of" period last month (5th October) only had random spotting before that, anyway ive been temping and using opks ever since and had no signs of ovulation at all! until the beginning of this week when I had a couple of days of very nearly but not quite there positives and now they are completely negative (not even a hint of a second line) I had no other signs but a very slight rise the last 2 days on my temperatures, anyway my question is do you think I could of ovulated then or could it be something else? ive never had problems charting in the past but this one has got me stumped :shrug:

Since starting ttc my first 2 cycles I never got a positive ovulation test and I wasn't temping.My 3rd cycle I got a positive and started temping too, I use fertility friend and that says I ovulated cd10 but I didn't get my positive test until cd11 so I was very confused so I just persumed I O between cd10 -13. Im on cd 1 now of my 4th cycle, and I'm stressing i want get positive test again. What time did u test? Just because my first 2 cycles I used fmu but the 3rd I did mid morn so I changed it

I usually aim to test at around 12-1pm but I did get one of the nearly positives at night I'm just before going to bed

It's so frustrating isn't it, I think this cycle I'm going to use my clear blue ones mid morn and cheaper ones in afternoon

yeah I usually end up testing a few times in the day especially if it looks nearly positive but I must of missed it this time, although I feel really cramp like af is coming now so I really don't know whats happening, I know some women get a positive opk just before af but mine has gone stark white negative now!

just put the darkest opk in as positive and its given me cross hairs so I guess I have to wait and see!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->