Can anyone help with my chart?

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
This is my first cycle temping, and honestly I thought it would be easier. I have no idea when I ovulated because my EWCM, positive opk, and highest temp are not in sync. I started having EWCM a few days (like 2) after my period ended. I had positive OPKs on cycle days 12 and 13. Today is cycle day 17 and I had my highest temp I've ever had. All of my apps are telling me I ovulated Sunday, January 1st. Which would've been accurate to me if I was only using OPKs and checking CM. But I've read everywhere that bbt is the only sure way to confirm ovulation. But shouldn't my temps have been much higher around when my positive OPKs were? Sorry for the long post, I'm just really confused. TIA.

Also, I've just been using the Ovia app for now. I've heard about FF, but haven't tried it yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3087.jpg
    IMG_3087.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
You really don't have enough pre ovulation temps to be sure on this. Are you temping correctly? You have no low base that I see.

You really don't have enough pre ovulation temps to be sure on this. Are you temping correctly? You have no low base that I see.

I thought I was doing it right. It's usually around the exact same time every morning before I get up. I've been so confused because it's so different every morning :(

I would have to agree with cppeace, there isn't enough pre O temps to really be able to interpret thr chart. Hopefully after a few more days it will become more clear. You want to make sure that it is as close to the exact time every single mornkng because for some women even 15-20 minute variance can make a huge difference. Also if you get up in the night at all to use the restroom or drink water or anything your results will be skewed.

Believe me I know how frustrating temping can be but once you get it down it's actually pretty rewarding. It gives you much more insight on when to expect AF or a pos HPT or if you have a luteal phase defect.

I agree with the answers above. I also know for me that if I wake every 10 minutes before my alarm I need to take my temp then because otherwise my temps are skewed.

But I also know that I am a slow riser with temps after O. It can take me 3-4 days for my temps to go up all the way, which makes it difficult for me to figure out when I actually ovulated. But when my temps go up they go up by a whole degree so it's a noticeable change.

Temp for a few more days and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->