Can anyone help?

Rosie88

Reaction score
Can anyone help me?

Okay first off, my name is Britney and I've been googling and searching for any answers with what I'm going through.. I'm driving myself crazy I'm pretty sure because I feel like I have no one to talk to really about what is going on with me.. I've talked to doctors and they tell me I have to wait for a positive test to come in.. So here is my story, I was 6w4d when I miscarried, our baby had no heartbeat so we decided on doing a D&c because I didn't want to miscarry at home.. I did my d&c on March 20th.. (Worst day of my whole 21 years of living) my fiancé and I had been trying to conceive for 6 months and I fell pregnant and we miscarried. Doctor said that I could start trying when I was done bleeding and I stopped bleeding after 3 days.. On the third day me and my fiancé started doing the deed everyday about 3 or 4 times a day up until now, (April 28th) I have irregular periods and I'm not sure when I ovulate or anything like that because I've never charted or kept track.. Whenever I did I had my periods like on day 30 or 31 instead of 28 days. No later. I did hcg blood work it was at 22, then down to 13 two days later.. So I knew that it was from my previous pregnancy I took a pregnancy test about 2 weeks or 3 weeks ago it was faintly positive, but I knew it was from my miscarriage from left over hormones. I took one today and it's negative. But I still have not gotten my period..my symptoms, well... Ive googled and googled and googled and every forum says its early pregnancy symptoms.. I've had back aches cramping and usually I get cramping like I'm going to have my period but I'll start bleeding 20 minutes later, I've been having cramps off and on for the last week or so. And they don't deel like mensteral cramps. They feel like tingling and pulling. Almost if Im hungry or something but I eat and they don't go away. Especially at night. It's just weird. I've also had (tmi) like watery milky discharge which I haven't had before I was tested for std and it was all negative.. I'm just having more then I usually do.. I've had headaches, my food appetite is crazy I'm always wanting to eat. I get dizzy when I stand or even when I'm sitting. So down to the point, am I testing too early if I am pregnant? Should I wait another week or so.. I have to go to the doctors Thursday because they want to do another hcg test so I will see on Thursday what that is. Has anyone had any of these things happen to them? I'm just confused on why I have not gotten my period. When I was younger i had a d&c and I remmeber getting my period right after 2 weeks later I got it. This time I haven't. I am getting my hopes up so much by reading things on the Internet and how badly I want to be pregnant again I'm literally driving myself crazy with this. So my questions: has anyone has anything like this? Does anyone think I could be pregnant and I'm just testing to early? All of your replies are greatly appreciated and I hope and pray for all of you with your TTC journeys.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is possible that you could be pg. Request a blood test from the doctor and this should give you a definitive answer. After my first mc I remember I got crazy symptoms before AF. I knew I couldn't be pg as we decided not to try that month but I had a lot of symptoms that felt like I was. If AF stays away that is definitely a positive sign. Good luck and I hope you get your rainbow soon.

First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds terrible, and no one should have to go through that.

Secondly...Hmm, well considering you've dtd every day since then it is possible you could be pregnant (4x a day for a month- I can't even imagine! You go girl- you must have a lot of energy!). If you are they may have trouble dating the pregnancy because it would be hard to know when you ovulated. Then again it is possible you could just be recovering from the d&c. You seem like a gal who likes info, so this website has a lot of helpful info about when to expect your af after d&c: https://www.pregnancyloss.info/waitingforaf.htm

How did your dr appt go? It seems like if they see any hcg it would be from a new pregnancy, since the hormones from the last one/d&c would have been gone by now. Good luck!

First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds terrible, and no one should have to go through that.

Secondly...Hmm, well considering you've dtd every day since then it is possible you could be pregnant (4x a day for a month- I can't even imagine! You go girl- you must have a lot of energy!). If you are they may have trouble dating the pregnancy because it would be hard to know when you ovulated. Then again it is possible you could just be recovering from the d&c. You seem like a gal who likes info, so this website has a lot of helpful info about when to expect your af after d&c:
How did your dr appt go? It seems like if they see any hcg it would be from a new pregnancy, since the hormones from the last one/d&c would have been gone by now. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply! Yes I went today to the doctor they took blood and checked my cervix, she said it was high and closed.. I dont know what that means lol? But she explained that usually if I am going to get my period that it will be low and opened to let blood flow through. So she said there is a chance since AF has not come but she said I will need to wait (more) and find out the results because as of now my pregnancy tests are showing negative... I took one this morning and it was a clear blue digital and it took SO long to come up with that nasty "not pregnant" sign.. Longer then it has before. I wanted to ask it "are you sure?!" It's terrible.. I told my fiancé im not going to research my symptoms online anymore and he laughed and said ok 10 minutes later I was checking what a high and closed cervix ment :dohh: damn Google! But I just need to be patient and relax a little to get the hcg results back... I guess lol!

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is possible that you could be pg. Request a blood test from the doctor and this should give you a definitive answer. After my first mc I remember I got crazy symptoms before AF. I knew I couldn't be pg as we decided not to try that month but I had a lot of symptoms that felt like I was. If AF stays away that is definitely a positive sign. Good luck and I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Thank you for your positive words and positive thinking! It really helps so much. Sorry for your loss as well :hugs:

Im sorry for your loss. I had several d@c after m/c sadley. I was always told even if I stop bleeding it takew around three weeks totally heal from a d@c. That being said plus hgc present from your other pregnancy. You could just be dealing with your body a bit out if wack....it also can take up to six weeks or more, depending on the person to get your period and cycle back...I wish u lots of luck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->