• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can anyone please tell me about Vitex?

Hazybaby84

Reaction score
Hi everybody, can someone please tell me about Vitex? I have returned to this forum to try and conceive bubba number two after taking a 2 year break following my ectopic in May 2011. Its been a week since my implanon implant has been removed and with my previous experience of short cycles and luteal phases, I was hoping if someone tell me if this might be good to try? Thanks.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex

This info will help you understand it the best!!!

I too am taking Vitex, this si my first solid month on it. I take it once a day 1000mg and I also take Complex B as well, 100mg a day.

I have researched Vitex high and low and read so many promising stories about it I had to try. Why not it cant hurt. Well unless you have regular cycles I heard things like it can mess them up.

I have a short LP like 10 days and this last completed cycle I had a 14 day LP so it helps!!!

Hope the link helps you understand it more, it did for me!!

Thank you Sweet pea, this has helped me loads. :) Now just waiting to decide if I should use opks as well to figure if I should try vitex this cycle as I have had breakthrough bleeding/ spotting for 2days which started 5 days after the removal of my implant but has now stopped and I am getting a few cramps and backache which are similar to AF but I know isn't AF. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"