Can anyone recommend a sling? UK ladies :)

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
I really want to get one, please can anyone recommend one, something that's easy to use, nothing too expensive as I'm not sure how much I'll use it but I do think it will be helpful to get and about even for a walk with my 4 year old.

TIA :flower:

We have a baby connecta and LOVE it. It's a buckles carrier so very easy. However when Meadow was tiny we used a boba wrap, which I also loved. :)

I second the Connecta! I don't know if there's any new brands or styles but when my son was younger I loved my Connecta and never felt like I needed to try anything else. Buckles made it so so easy to get him in if I was alone or out and about :)

I have an mns designs mei tai that I got off eBay. I'm still using it for DD. When they were teeny I used a cot2tot stretchy wrap. Do you have a sling library near you?

I love the mei tai. It's so comfy and LO loves being in it. He settles down straight away :)

Stretchy wrap for a tiny newborn and then another vote for a connecta when they are a bit bigger. I used our connecta for ages with my dd (until about 19 months) and my 4 month old ds is just going into it now so I got plenty of use from it. Very easy to put on and comfy to wear. Also try a woven, once you master wrapping it's well worth it. I still carry my 2 year old in a woven and she feels weightless.

Also following as I currently use a Kari me with my 4 month old and although she's tiny (still just under 9lbs) I'm not sure how long she will be in it!

A connector will not have enough cushioning if you plan to use for a 4yr old. The straps will just dig in.
Have a look at lenny lamb. They are very well priced for thei quality.
Also, there are many 2nd hand selling pages on facebook

A connector will not have enough cushioning if you plan to use for a 4yr old. The straps will just dig in.
Have a look at lenny lamb. They are very well priced for thei quality.
Also, there are many 2nd hand selling pages on facebook

I plan to use with my 2 month old baby when getting out and about with 4 year old ... Sorry my first post does seem confusing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->