Can anyone recommend a swing?

Kmx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering if you could recommend a baby swing to be used from birth+. i have a bouncer but decided on a swing aswell as it has been offered as a present. I have looked online but there are so many i wondered if anyone has personal experience of a swing they and their babies love?

Thanks for any replies!! xx:flower:

fisherprice spacesaver swing for us.....I would have married it in the early days it calmed bubs down so much!!!

she has gone off it a bit the last few weeks though which I am sad about!

must admit of everything we bought for bubs the swing was the thing I loved the most in the first two months. wouldn't have another baby without one hehehe

good luck for baby!! not long to wait now xxx

ziggy the zebra from babies r us.

we got this as it had been recommended to us by a friend. she swears by it as its the only thing that she could get her lo off to sleep in in the early days when she had colic etc.

our lo just sits and chills in hers and naps during the day. so cute looking too

We have the Fisher Price rainforest swing and LO loves it :thumbup: he still naps in it. And it's also quite cute watching him shout at the hanging toys (they are removable if distracting at nap time!)

We had the fisher price rainforest one for our first and I loved it and so did she.

Fisher price space saver for us too, loved it! I've just had to pack it away at 7months because LO is too heavy for it and I'm gutted!
Once you start weaning it's a great feeding chair too, more supportive than a high chair at first.
Xx

ziggy the zebra from babies r us.

we got this as it had been recommended to us by a friend. she swears by it as its the only thing that she could get her lo off to sleep in in the early days when she had colic etc.

our lo just sits and chills in hers and naps during the day. so cute looking too

Definite ziggy the zebra swing here too...coming from a family of music teachers, it not only does nature sounds and heartbeats, waves etc but it does a host of classical music which is fundamental for cognitive development and raises IQ. Apparently. Heard space saver is good too tho. :flower:

graco baby swing - they start from a £1 on ebay second hand (but are like new!) they recline, play songs, have a mobile above, fold down etc our LO loves it!

xx

Fisher price ocean wonders swing. It's blimmin huge but LO loves it and he slept in it a fair few nights in the early days when colic meant he wouldn't sleep anywhere else!

Fisher price ocean wonders swing. It's blimmin huge but LO loves it and he slept in it a fair few nights in the early days when colic meant he wouldn't sleep anywhere else!

We love this one too. It was a lifesaver in the early weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->