Can anyone recommend....

aevenstar

Mummy to Eleanor & Bean!
Reaction score
...a really comfy bra for night time?

My boobs are KILLING me (yay - am so happy about every little pregnancy symptom!) and though this is a good thing (!), if I can not be in agony that would be great.

I've tried wearing a non wired bra at night, but it got too painful, I've tried nothing and I've tried vest tops with the inbuilt support - not working.

Just wondered if anyone's got anything that really worked for them?

Thanks in advance!

Rachel x

I'm afraid i don't know..Useless aren't i but I didn't want to read and run i hope you find one soon honey...also my boobs really hurt at first the pain has gone down now im further along.. :D xx congrats on the Pregnancy

i had some sleep bras from mothercare, they were so comfortable :)

Thanks hun - I'll check them out.

Rachel x

your welcome, i had a look and i don't no if they still do the ones i had- they were crop top like, pack of 2 - white and grey i think :)

I picked up a couple of shock absorber sports bra's from a sports shop and they are so comfy for bed! They keep them firmly in place and dont move lol!

Deffo the best bra's by far!

hi, they sell sports bras in matalan i think they are about £6 each, really cosy.
x

Thank you all! Am off to Preston on Tuesday for an exam, so I think i'll pop into Mothercare and Debenhams as well and see what i can find. Definitely need something!

Rachel x

i couldn't find anything to help me with the pain... but now, it's gone away (phew!!!) and i seem to be fine!
i hope you find something to help!

bio-fit from victorias secret

basically feels like air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back