Can anyone relate to this?????????

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by tootsy1987, Oct 23, 2008.

1. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

Hi everyone!

I am on 14dpo... i am due :witch: today but normally in the morning - lunch time... have felt pg since aprox 10dpo (that knowing feeling) also had a lot more symptoms aswell.. dizzyness nausea bloated gassy etc... i keep getting waves of really intense hot flashes which i never get.. havent broke out in spots that i normally would being due AF and i keep getting waves of unusual crampy / pulling pains.... and seriously aching back...

i have done a pg test and got :bfn: about an hour and half ago altho my urine did look very weak.. i done a test at 5.30am this morning and got a :bfn: also...

is there any chance i could get a pos tomoro or even in a few days time?

has anyone experienced this?

thanks, a confused and fed up Tara

2. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

I am sure it is definitely possible, as long as that :witch: stays away you always have a chance maybe test with fmu tomorrow?

3. shalagirl

shalagirl Well-Known Member

Ur signs sound promising - give it a day or two and test again - hope ur AF stays away.

4. tootsy1987

Awww thankyou girls! any advice really helps at the minute as i feel like i am just waiting around for that blidy witch.. i really seriously hope she stays away! did anyone get them symptoms?

xx

5. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

I haven't had any major symptoms really but then no bfp for me yet so that may be why!

6. emmalouise079

emmalouise079 3rd time lucky <3

I had those symptoms- kept going dizzy I had to hold I to things to stay upright. I had slight nauseA just like feeling as though I was going to be physically sick but never actually doing it!
    The wierd part was the pulling sensations in it uterus- it really felt like something stretching mn insides LOL!
    I didn't get my bfp proper until dpo17 so try stick it out and test again in a few days with fmu.
    Good luck don't forget to let us know!!!! Xxxxxx

7. tootsy1987

Thank you sooo much emmalouise this really helps!! i just saw your post now... fingers crossed i may get a pos result tomoro.. going into 15dpo tomoro... i will keep in touch with you guys!!! Take care and good luck to all ttc!

xxxxx

8. MsLynn225

MsLynn225 Twin Angels*06.12.07*

Awee!! How exciting!! :) Wish all the luckk... may the baby dust sprinkle on you while you sleep! :)

9. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

Just wanted to stop in and say HI! and I'm praying that you get that BFP in the morning!!! Take care hun and keep that witch away!!:)

10. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

good luck iam 8dpo and been feeling really sleepy the lats few days hope its a bfp

11. tootsy1987

Hey guys!!! thanks everyone for all your help but just thought i would let you know that the dreaded witch got me thisafternoon! nasty evil witch!! :'(

Thanks again everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and good luck to all those tryers!!

12. Barneyboo

Barneyboo Mummy of 2 beauty's

:dust::dust::dust: Hope its a :bfp:for you x x