Can anyone see a second line please? UPDATE: BFP!!!!

Excalibur

Reaction score
Hi :hi:

We have been TTC #3 for 20 months now! AF is 2 days late according to my app and I have just done this IC but it's not FMU I have been having AF type cramps for a few days now but so far she hasn't arrived. I swear I can see a very very faint line in person but I don't know wether I have got line eye or not as my OH can't see it! It's so hard to capture on camera! :(

49608192-541549269680049-4761045352981725184-n

49653995-787592644937982-2436544992949305344-n

Thank you for looking <3

I think I see something faint on the normal picture, and I definitely see something on the invert. Do you chart or track your temps? Are you sure when you ovulated?

I think I see something faint on the normal picture, and I definitely see something on the invert. Do you chart or track your temps? Are you sure when you ovulated?

I track my cycles but I don't temp as my sleeping pattern is all over the place so my temps also end up all over the place. I got a positive OPK on the 25th December....Christmas Day! :xmas2:

I did another test this morning with FMU and the line is a little bit darker than yesterday's test, eeeks!

My OH got me a different brand test from the chemist so I'm just waiting to do that test now :D :dust:

I did another test this morning with FMU and the line is a little bit darker than yesterday's test, eeeks!

My OH got me a different brand test from the chemist so I'm just waiting to do that test now :D :dust:

Ohhh Post a pic when you’ve done it!! Fingers crossed xx

Ohhh Post a pic when you’ve done it!! Fingers crossed xx

I will do for sure, thank you ever so much :D xx

How do I post a photo please without using those links?

C7C1BE76-0B8B-4447-9C72-071C8C9EBBB3.jpeg 9DEA239B-ED16-4587-91EF-37185AEBDAE4.jpeg Hi all, sorry to jump on this post, I’m looking for some opinions if possible. We are ttc baby number 1 after 2 losses, currently on our 3rd cycle. I am around 3/4 late for AF now and have taken this own brand test today. There was no line straight away so I put it back in the box, walked back to the bedroom and checked again, and this is what it looks like. Can anyone give me their thoughts? I’ve been reading way too much above evap lines!!! Thank you in advance

View attachment 1052732 View attachment 1052733 Hi all, sorry to jump on this post, I’m looking for some opinions if possible. We are ttc baby number 1 after 2 losses, currently on our 3rd cycle. I am around 3/4 late for AF now and have taken this own brand test today. There was no line straight away so I put it back in the box, walked back to the bedroom and checked again, and this is what it looks like. Can anyone give me their thoughts? I’ve been reading way too much above evap lines!!! Thank you in advance

Hi :)

I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs:

It looks like the start of a BFP to me but I would definitely test again either tomorrow or the day after just to make sure. Good luck :dust:

Hi :)

I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs:

It looks like the start of a BFP to me but I would definitely test again either tomorrow or the day after just to make sure. Good luck :dust:
Thank you so much. I’m currently on holiday and it’s difficult to get hold of tests so I’m hoping I can do another soon, I hate the uncertainty!

And congratulations to you x

Thank you so much. I’m currently on holiday and it’s difficult to get hold of tests so I’m hoping I can do another soon, I hate the uncertainty!

And congratulations to you x

You're more than welcome. Ooo nice, I hope you are having a lovely holiday. I look forward to seeing your next test :D

Congrats xx

Thank you ever so much xx

I went for a private scan today but we couldn't really see much, she tried abdominally first and then transvaginal. I've got an Axial Uterus. She saw a small cycstic area and possibly a very early gestation sac and a possible yolk sac. I have to go back in 3 weeks for a re-scan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->