Can anyone see anything?

Thank you everyone for replying :hugs:
The pics seem better on photos-I'm really having to squint in person?
I just would like to see the lines clearly! Surely by now 18/19 dpo (11 day LP) I should be getting clear results esp with FRER and fmu?
I am so exited you all seeing bfp but my head is telling me I need see proper lines. I can see something can't even tell colour tho. Except that CB one I've been getting ones like that for a week..but bfns on others now others seem to be showing feint ones!

Super drug test SMU the control line is in a odd place so prob a dodgy test x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 31
take the strip out maybe its just positioned in the wrong window

Agree I wouldn't usually tell people to take it out of the case but hard to see anytning as looks as though the strip isn't in correct position

I agree with the others, take it out the case and have a look x

I didn't see about taking it out case I just threw it In bin. I went out bought another and a CB and Tesco ones as they were the ones that seems feint bfps. Well I think they're gone too :'(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 28
Redone the super drug one too and nada! Bbs sore and cramping :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 19
so sorry hun, maybe its implantation cramping and your cycles were messed up this month, whatever the outcome is we'll be here to support one another :hugs:

After ironically giving up on my chances this month after this lunchtimes feint ones I POAS FRER and clear blue again just now as I was getting better result as a evening. I can now see I think something on FRER which I couldn't physically see before but the girls on here could! Help!! So confused x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 27
Fmu FRER can see it again feint but a line can't tell colour as such but defo not an evap as within 5 mins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 19
Bluemoon I'm going back to doctors tomorrow to see what I can get done. Would you say that I am getting bfps as I have not a clue how to explain this to them :(
My partners offshore at the moment just feel at a loss

I see something on them. Just explain to the dr about the faint positives and could They look into it? X

sunshine, i'm on the same boat as you all i getting are faint lines, i just havent missed af yet, its due tomorrow or day after.

just tell the drs you have missed your periods and youre only getting faint positives and if they can do a blood test or a scan to confirm things because its stressing you out

I will do I'll go back a bit more prepared the last doc was terrible.

Blue moon sorry your experiencing this too it sounds more promising though you are getting feints before af I really hope you get a lovely clear bfp soon Hun x

Well af is here I believe as in spotting. Think I'm out now. I don't know what was going on with me this month. Oh well on to this month now my oh is home when I would expect to ovulate so will try again. I feel sad for this month though I'll never know what has happened. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"