Can anyone see this?

wantingbubba7

Reaction score
Currently am not TTC but test each month just to check as I'm paranoid. Got this faint line in time frame today.
Are frers known for evaps now ?
Screenshot_20180626-202619.jpg
Doesn't seem to show once uploaded. Can anyone invert ?

I see what you're talking about, not sure there is any colour to it so could be an evap. Maybe test again in a couple days. How many dpo are you?

Not sure on dpo. Not really tracking. If I were to guess maybe 8-10dpo. Somewhere there.
Thanks for looking xx
Will test again soonish and update.

Most likely that is an indent, FRER have had awful ones recently.
Keep trying, 10DPO is still really early!

Thanks ladies.
Test this morning with fmu and same thing so must just be nasty indent xx
IMG_20180627_073047.jpg

I see a line on the second pic much better than the first. Can't really see it on the first. I've had damn convincing evaps with a frer. But how many days post ov are you do you know? X

So I had a first response digit frer I was saving. First of all the clock didn't appear then it did then a question mark came up. So I cracked it open and a yes + came up but the clock was back sitting next to the yes +.
Then I opened the test part and have a faint line. I'm so confused. :wacko:
IMG_20180701_211338.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180701_211411.jpg
    IMG_20180701_211411.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 32
I do not really see anything on either of the tests. FRER has a good white indent line (in my experience) at all times but should dry negative or if you let it sit for a couple days it will dry yellow in the background of the test and a LINE that is totally clear will show up. If it dries pink you got the real deal. Good luck!

I can see a line very easily on the first pic of the frer digi... I'm not sure what you were saying about the clock though as I haven't used those tests before.
Do you know how many days post ov you are?
I'm sorry you must be losing your mind a tad, faint lines make me a crazy woman. X

So I had a first response digit frer I was saving. First of all the clock didn't appear then it did then a question mark came up. So I cracked it open and a yes + came up but the clock was back sitting next to the yes +.
Then I opened the test part and have a faint line. I'm so confused. :wacko:
View attachment 1037411

This happened to me. This will almost always happen when you pop open a digi FRER. The test malfuctioned before you even opened it though, which also happened to me.

Digis almost always have lines.

Thanks ladies xx
Took one more frer and definitely negative xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back