Can anyone take a look please i need advice

mummylove

Reaction score
I am not sure where to post this but i really need some advice. I found this purple lump on my breast and im really worried what it might be. I have read on internet that it could be breast cance or tumor. Now im really stressing.

Here is a pic

Attachments

• IMG_2362[1].jpg
    IMG_2362[1].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 61
I don't know what it is hun but my advice is to stop looking up on Google and make an apponintment with your GP. Google will drive you insane. Hopefully it will be something and nothing. Try not to worry. Hugs x

Deffo stop looking on Google, everything is cancer according to that!
I can't see well on my phone, could it be some sort of boil? I tend to get them when in feeling run down, usually on my boobs/armpits. Is it sore?

I don't know what that is, but I agree with the others...don't google!! No matter what health thing you google it always comes up that you're dying of something!

Go see your doctor for peace of mind. They'll be able to tell you what it is :hugs:

Agree with the other ladies, book and appointment with your GP. It looks to me like you may have an infection of some sort though x

Let us know how you get on hun. Try not to work, I know that's easier said than done x

Its a little sore. I am booking a appointment in a min once they open need to take my son to as his not well

I agree don't Google!!
hope everything is ok x

Been drs and he said it a infection and not to worry. His gave me antibiotics

Thanks ladies was worrying myself stupid lol

Dr told me not to look on google should of seen his face when i said i been looking on net lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->