Can anyone tell me if this is a BFP

Wanttobemum18

Reaction score
Hi I am confused. I did a test in the morning which was negative but when I came home a few hours later it looks like this! I was wondering if its an evap line? Any advice is much appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 151
Please read the forum rules
Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.

Further duplicate posts around the forum have been removed. Please use the "New thread" button in your chosen section of the forum should you wish to post a thread of your own.

That looks positive to me! Have you tested again? xx

It definitely looks positive, I'd take another test if I were you!!!!

Yes, that it a :bfp: and quite a dark one too! CONGRATS!

Looks way too dark to be an evap. Technically they say not to read any test after it's time limit but I'd say that's a positive.

Thank you for your kind reply. This may sound stupid but I did a water test on the test today to see if the positive line washed away. It did but the control line was still there so I'm thinking maybe it was just a dark evap line? Have you ever heard of this?

That looks really pink to be an evap. Wow! Are you able to do another one tomorrow? X

I really think you just need to do another test!!!

Sounds weird. The only way to know is to test again and read in time limit. Good luck!

That looks really pink to be an evap. Wow! Are you able to do another one tomorrow? X

Thanks for your reply. I haven't done another test as i don't feel pregnant. The reason i think it's an evap line is because I read somewhere that if you dip the test in water and the test line washes away then it was probably an evap. I did this and the test line washed away but the control line stayed there. Any thoughts would be great. I'm going to test again if I don't get af this month.

That looks like a BFP!!

Thank you i was wondering if you have heard of the water test on evap lines. I read it somewhere that if you dip the test in water and the test line washes away but the control line is still there then it was probably an evap! This is what happened to me! I haven't tested again yet as I'm worried it will be negative so ill probably just wait to see if af shows this month. After i did the test i did get what I thought was af but it was different and I had light pink cm for about 8 days which I've never had before. Sorry for tmi. I was just wondering if anyone have heard of the water test washing the test line away?

honestly Hun I think you just need to do another test and then u will kno for sure, it will stop all the confusion then xx

I've never heard of an evap being washed away by water. That looks bfp. I would go take another test just to be sure, and read it within the time limit. Frers, especially the old ones, don't tend to give evaps, and I've never seen an evap that looked that colorful or 'there'usually they are duller!

I would get evaps that looked just like that on those. Hope it's a bfp. Test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"