Can anyone tell me if this is a BFP

I've never gotten an evap on old tests, and the new ones that had evals were much lighter. I'ver never heard of the water test...

Hoping you test again and post it soon :)

I've gotten an evap like that before, was the day after tho. Retest x

Thank you for your kind reply. This may sound stupid but I did a water test on the test today to see if the positive line washed away. It did but the control line was still there so I'm thinking maybe it was just a dark evap line? Have you ever heard of this?

Water test is an urband legend - it washed away my early tests with my daughter who is now 22 months old! Go buy some more tests and double check - but that's a dark BFP no matter how long you waited! Congrats!

I've NEVER saw an evap as dark as that one....I think your eggo is preggo girl!

Thank you I'm going to. Af is due in a week but I'm having very strange low abdominal tightness so I'm hoping that's a positive sign! I doubt it though! As the line washed away when I put water on it! Anyhow I'm keeping positive for the future. Think I may use pre seed lubricant next time as we have been trying for ages. I also have pcos. I had a hsg test and my tubes are clear so that's something! I must ovulate as i have monthly cycles. It took me 4 years to get pregnant with my son who is now 16 so I'm hoping! Deep down hoping af does not show this month. We have been trying for ages. Good luck to all of you ttc, I hope you get your BFP very soon xx

Thank you I was wondering did you try to wash it away! Ok I hope you don't think I'm gross but I didn't use water i actually peed on it again that's when the line washed away. I thought I may be able to use the test twice! Obviously not! Sorry for tmi! A bit embarrassing !

I think :bfp: surely any water will act as a dilute to the test line?
Be very surprised if your not pregnant

Thanks everyone for your posts. I am really feeling like af is coming any day now so feeling very disappointed. Ill keep you posted! I suppose that even if af does show this thread will show that evap lines can be dark! I really appreciate everyone's opinion though!

I had an evap before that was bright pink. You would think I was at least 5 weeks pregnant with how dark the line was. But the reason for that was because I literally peed one drop and it took ages to go across the test so just settled in both regions if that makes sense. I hope AF stays away xx

I haven't re tested yet. Af I'd due tomorrow and I have all the symptoms that it will arrive including heavy sore boobs! I'm guessing it was an evap line after all. I've been trying sooo long to get pregnant!! I've heard pre seed lubricant could help so i will try that! Anyway if af doesn't show tomorrow ill leave it another 4 days as sometimes i have a 32 day cycle. Anyone else had af symptoms and been pregnant? Anyone tried preeseed ? Xx

I still bled just like an AF till I was 8 weeks pregnant then it stopped (I didn't think I was pregnant because of this haha) . Not trying to get your hopes up but you never know!
Good luck x

I have a bad thyroid which makes conceiving hard as well as little to no CM. I used Preseed during my fourth cycle trying(I tried the first three on my own) as well as SMEP and got my bfp during that cycle :) I definitely recommend it!

Good luck! Fx!

Ok so it's cycle day 32 for me! No af yet but feels like its about to come! Sore breasts but cramping has gone down a bit! Sorry for tmi but I've been putting tampons in as I know after I take one out if i see any slight bit of pink red or brown then it was an evap line after all! I'm still hoping but I doubt I'm pregnant! I've been looking everywhere online for pics of dark evap lines on frers but haven't seen one like mine! Maybe I just got a bad test! Anyhow I'm pretty sure af is coming so what I will advise is for all us want to be mums please just read the test in the time frame to save so many waisted hours wondering if its an evap line! Hope is always a good thing though! I will let you know when af turns up! Hoping that it does not :/ thank you for all your nice comments! Xxx

Ok listen you need to test again! Being pregnant CAN feel exactly like af is coming and obviously af is already late!!!!! You need to take a test!

If AF is still not there and tests are still saying neg, go take a blood test. I have a friend where all urine tests would say neg and was only able to confirm her three different pregnancies through blood.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->