Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Kittypandagir

Reaction score
So I am a new mom. Almost 2 months pp now and I know of course things are not going to look like they were with my lady bits but I am almost certain something isn't right. I went for my 6week check up and my Dr insisted everything was fine and normal but I don't believe it is. I'm still having discomfort when I go pee. It's not actually peeing more of me opening my legs to pee. And also what is the most concerning is I have pieces of tissue that hangs out when I sit or stand ? Not sure what it is but I don't believe it's normal. I didn't tear all that much just simple 1at degree tear but I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem or if this is normal. I can see the tissue when I lie down it's just not hanging out. Two pieces of tissue kinda look like worms sorry TMI. But they are separate and not sure if they should have been together. When I lay down they are eye t when I sit or stand they are apart ?

It's possibly 2 bits of tissue that tore apart iykwim. If the discomfort doesn't get any better/gets worse I would get it checked out again. 6 weeks is the bare minimum of healing time it will take a while yet to heal fully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->