can body temp be a sign of pregnancy??!!

D

dmestiza

I just took my body temperature and it is 35.7°... I am sure that my body temp is usually around 33℃~34℃... I had a tiny little blood when I wiped tonight... And my left nipple is tender when squeezed... Also I have been smelling a funny...off... Stale like smell in the air sometimes... I also Had a headache 3 days straight... I will test soon, this week sometime... I last had sex 8 days ago!! I don't know when I ovulate... Could I possibly be pregnant..... I'm really not to sure, koz I never been pregnant before!! Thanks :) :)

Hey,

A raised body temperature is both a sign of ovulation AND pregnancy so it's a bit tricky to answer!

In the first 2 weeks of your cycle [Pre ovulation] your body temperature will be lower but once your egg is released, your temp would go up and then either stay elevated if pregnant or drop back down if you were to come on your period.

It does sound like you have symptoms that could indicate pregnancy. Implantation can sometimes cause a light bleed.

Good luck xx

If your body temp is 34 degrees usually then you would be ill standard body temp is 37 degrees and is lower depending on where you take it, if taken in the mouth then it should be under the tongue , mine is usually 36.something

The only temp that matters is the temp you take right after you wake up. Disregard anything after that because your temp will fluctuate throughout the day.

If you are unsure of your ovulation date then I think it's safe to say that what you are feeling could be pregnancy OR PMS related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"