Can Braxton Hicks hurt?

mandy87

Reaction score
So right now , since 5 am , 930 am now, I have been feeling period cramps that hurt but not unbearable. Iv been getting them 2-3 in a hour and last only 10-15 seconds each time , so I think theyre BH? but before they didnt hurt. Her due date is today lol woo . I'm just thinking my body is getting ready , but does this mean she is coming soon?

Mine hurt they worried me and when i called my ob she told me that it was normal the only time to start to worry is when they become 5-10 mins apart and last more then an hour. I'm 28 weeks

I've had painful ones before, they've been more painful than in my first pregnancy.'if you have to breathe through the pain and they get worse I'd definitely call someone x

oh ok, now theyre like 15 mins apart lol i hope labor, my mom thinks so , well see : P

BH can hurt (mine do), but with you being on your due date, I would guess those are the start of the real thing. Just keep timing them. Good luck!

Ooh hopefully it's the real thing! My midwife told me yesterday though that BH most definitely can hurt, and tend to get more painful the closer to your due date you get so it isnt unusual...
Fingers crossed its early labour though! :) xx

ahhh okay : ) but now theyre lasting longer and staying at 15-20 mins apart but not stronger yet , i hope so !

For me everyone told me I was just having braxton hicks because they weren't hurting and weren't getting anymore intense, but they were getting closer to each other.went to L&D and ,in my case, they were indeed contractions.
If they seem to get closer together there is nothing wrong with calling and talking to someone. Could be nothing or could be something, there is nothing wrong with just making sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->