Can certain cravings dictate the sex?

posh

Mummy of an angel
Reaction score
Just wanted some help really! :happydance:

For a while now I have always been craving sweet things, which is very unlike me as I am usually a very savoury person, but speaking to a few of my friends they have said craving sweet things means your having a girl and savoury a boy!

Does anyone have any experience with this being true? :blush:

yeh thats wot they say !! was right for me, cos all ive eaten is meat and pastys !! x

with my DD i craved mainly sweets..With my DS i craved sausages and no sweets at all. This time i am mainly sweets as generally savoury food isn't appealing to me at all.

Hiya, i always heard this too. I've not got a sweet tooth at all and have always loved savoury things. From the second i got pregnant though I've been a cake, sweet & chocoholic! found out on Saturday that we are having a little girl so you never know! good luck with everything.

I crave currys followed by ice cream, so Im not help!! with previous all I wanted was marsbars and I had a boy!

i am craving savoury things when usually i loove cake and sweet things. i still eat chocolate, but i find cake, biscuits and other sweet things repulsive now. i reckon i am having a boy!

I craved all sweet things!Cakes, sweets, crisps, chocolate etc...In fact I'm eating crisps now and my biggest craving is a twix!

I'm having a girlie. So it could well be true!!
xxx

My cravings early on were for sugary haribos and yoghurt. Now its mash potato. And chocolate mmmmm mash potato :munch: and im having a boy.

I'm craving sweet things - cake & chocolate - and I'm having a girl!!

i am addicted to sweet things...but i'm having a boy xx

oooo I've wanted for cakes, sweets ice-cream... you name it! And we're having a little man!
I've always been a savoury person too, so it's been odd for me panicing if I don't have chocolate nearby!!!!
:laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"