Can cervical position determine early pregnancy?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
At 8 dop (yesterday my cp was low, firm, and closed. Today (9dpo) it's now high, medium firmness, and closed. The hpt yesterday was a bfn on an ic and I have not tested today. I can't stand another disappointment so I'm trying to hold off until af is supposed to arrive Tuesday. Does cp normally change like this 5 days before af? I'm probably just symptom spotting but I've been having dull cramping from about 3 dpo and that's not normal in my cycles.

CP changes regularly during the day and even more so throughout the month. It will change before AF, before/during O and during early pregnancy (though sometimes not until 6 weeks or more.)

It could be a number of things, will keep FX crossed for you. Either way, as long as times your checking are around the same certainly chart it

Thanks! I just check my notes from last month and it seems it did change several times during a week so this probably has no significance :(

Cp endends up high soft and closed when pg but for some it doesnt happen until mid first tri

No worries! I am a symptom spotter, lol. I was convinced last month was my month. Tired, sore bbs, cramping since 6DPO high closed cervix since 9DPO, checked 11DPO still high, light spotting- three hours later AF hit 3 days early.

CP can be very good or it can be very misleading. Chances are though 8DPO was just too early, so you're still very much in the game!

Keep us updated sending babydust your way.

No worries! I am a symptom spotter, lol. I was convinced last month was my month. Tired, sore bbs, cramping since 6DPO high closed cervix since 9DPO, checked 11DPO still high, light spotting- three hours later AF hit 3 days early.

CP can be very good or it can be very misleading. Chances are though 8DPO was just too early, so you're still very much in the game!

Keep us updated sending babydust your way.

Exactly! The same thing happens to me. I always think it's "the month" but never is. Hopefully you're right and 8dpo was too soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->