Can clomid cause bleeding?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I started my first round of clomid on Thursday on CD2. AF ended on Friday. Last night me and DH DTD and I started bleeding red blood which has eased off now.

This has never happened before and I was just wandering if this is a side effect of the clomid? I've searched online but find conflicting answers.

Ive been on 4 rounds of Clomid, 50mg - 150mg and never experienced bleeding from it. It is however possible to experience some bleeding after you and your partner BD'd. Remember that Clomid Dry you up down there, so maybe that could have caused the bleeding. Try using a fertility lube with Clomid like Preseed :) hope this helped

Hi. That's is really helpful. Thank you :) what days am I supposed to start to BD on?

Good luck with your next cycle :) xx

Sorry I thought you said you were on your 4th cycle but then I saw your ticker :)

It really depends on when you O, but if Clomid works for you you will O 5-10 days after your last pill. So start to BD 3 days after, once every 48 hours until 12 days after your last pil. Are you getting the CD21 bloodtest to confirm O? On my 4th cycle, the one I comceived on we BDd on CD16 and I only Od 2 or 3 days after that and we still caught the egg :)

That is great to hear! :) is this your first pregnancy? I started taking clomid on cycle day 2 and have to go for a blood test on cd21. Then the consultant said I will also have a scan on round 2 but I forgot what day he said x

This is my first pregnancy yes. Great, I qlso had the CD21 bloodtest done and after that on CD25 or there around I had an u/s to check my lining, as Clomid can thin yout lining too. Luckily for me on the highest dose of Clomid my lining was still 11mm :)

Yes I think that's the scan the consultant said I'll have on round 2 :) fingers crossed I won't be waiting too long. Did you use ovulation tests when you were TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->