Can everyone look at this for me?

Dtrisha

Reaction score
Not sure if I am seeing line eye or evap. But this was at 2 minute mark. I saw it like right away but again not sure. Don't want to get my hopes up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 95
And is there anyone that can tweak it for me? I don't know how to invert it.

I think I can make something. Here's my tweek, hope it helps xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 40
I think I can see something. It could just be the test strip though.

Thanks holly. Do you know how to do the negative thing on it? The other pic I have is better. I ended up posting a different thread with it. But here it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 58
No afraid not, u can upload to count down to pregnancy page and u can edit there. I only have what's on my photo thingy on my phone xxx

I've done the second one for u xxx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Holly! I tried to upload there but the photo is to big. I hope it's my BFP. I will be so excited !

I see that. I'm feeling hopeful about that but still not quite enough of a line for me to be sure enough to call BFP. It looks like mine did 8dpo at night and 9dpo in the morning. By that evening I had a definate BFP.

Yeah I'm testing tomorrow morning with my last frer.

Here ya go
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/4A6E8C04-C7D5-4AA7-A3F3-7CA81DD7EF93_zps7hktyc3f.png

I swear i think i see something suuuupeer light.. i am excited for your test tomorrow Trisha

Thank you holliems for doing that. I'm still not convinced. I tested this morning and swear it's maybe a smudge darker? It's so hard to tell. I will post it when DH is busy on the computer or something. Lol

Comparison.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 36
In sunlight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 22
Anyone see this ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 22
That's a frer. Because the two before that were rapid results. I bought wrong ones before

I think I can make something. Here's my tweek, hope it helps xx

Hi holly, sorry to swoop in mid convo but I haven't been on here for awhile and I'm losing my mind.. I'm a single girl so haven't really got many people to speak with or show this too.. What is your views on this I keep looking.. Lol

I'm cd 32 with irregular cycles (last cycle was 35 days)bd'd just on cd17 tested with a tesco own brand yesterday ..

Would really appreciate your help xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 33
Hey Lula. You'll get more answers if you make your own thread. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members