Can Fertility Friend be wrong?!

LunaBean

Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3
Reaction score
Ok, so I thought I oved on or around the 15th (ewcm, positive opk, temp dip) my temps havn't been accurate cus I havn't been sleeping, so the donor came up on the 16th and 18th, but FF says I oved on the 19th and I'm only 11dpo , does that mean I've missed it this month?

Did I waste 13 negative tests this week for nothin!! I thought AF was due on Friday past (or tomro if its goin back to 34 day cycles insteada 28), I'm SO confused!!!!

Here's my chart, if anyone can shed any light on it!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28753e

I would have to agree with FF based on your temps. Strange though that your OPK was so long before. (Although, last cycle I got my OPK after FF had pinpointed my Ov).
I believe that you can have several patches of EWCM during your cycle. Were your OPKs test lines definitely as dark or darker than the comparison line??

They were definately as dark!! If I BD the day before I oved, wud they have had enough time to catch the egg tho, or would it be well gone? You know how thoese wee spermies can be abit lazy lol

If your sleep was all f'd up your temps might be a little off and it would seem that's what FF is basing your o day on. Based on opk 16th was a good day for you and based on FF the 18th was good too so you're still in the running. Also, until AF comes you're always still in the running. Fx'd for you hun.

Im not too sure. i know having irregular sleep can cause your temp to not be accurate. but it sounds to me like you did the deed during your fertility period so you are not out..and the best thing of all is that your temp is not dropping.

so you still have a good chance! dont stress :hugs:

I think CD19 from the temps. Maybe your body geared up to ov on CD15 which would explain the positive OPK and ewcm, but didn't actually release the egg until CD19. If you met with the donor on the 18th you are still in with a chance! X

I'm thinking that Ov was CD15 but it appears like I came to a different conclusion than everyone else. I say that because I also get a temp dip and I Ov on the 2nd day that I test + on an OPK. Also, your temps start to go up pretty steadily except for that weird one that was the same but I don't want to throw out the theory based on one weird temp.

It seems like you still have a chance because either way, it's probably within the fertility window. I don't know enough about how large that window is to offer any more opinions on it though.

Good luck sweetie.

Looks ok to me hun - somewhere between 16 and 19 so if you dtd (or whatever!) on cd16 and 18 that should be perfect. Best of luck though - you must be going crackers!

I'm new at temping, but I looked at your chart before I read your post, and I thought the 15th and wondered why FF put it so much later. :shrugs: I think OPKs and CM are more telling than temps if you haven't been sleeping right. That's just me though!

Good luck and TONS OF :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->