Can ff be wrong???

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So Im currently in my tww. My ff chart shows that I ovulated on cd 14 but I have a huge glob of ewcm come out on the morning of cd 16. I only doubt it because in the past ff has confirmed ovulation only to call it question later in the cycle or completely take away my cross hairs altogether. I dont ovulate regularly and the past couple cycles have been taking clomid to help. Im pretty sure I ovulated this cycle. I mean I had all the signs I had ovulation pain on cd 12 and 13 a positive opk at cd 13 a temp shift but i didnt have any real fertile cm to cd 16 I had a big glob of ewcm that morning. How will I know for sure when I ovulated???

I'm not sure with clomid but I've heard that you can have ewcm even after O...I'm sorry it's so confusing :/

I'm not sure with clomid but I've heard that you can have ewcm even after O...I'm sorry it's so confusing :/

Yeah I just don't wanna freak out thinking af is late if she doesn't show tomorrow and she's really due Friday.

With your pre-O dip, great temp rise and positive OPK its pretty clear that your O date is accurate. When I was on clomid I had a 14 day luteal phase, and a 15 day one. On a natural cycle I once had a 17 day luteal phase with no true positives.

That being said, some people even get BFNs on CD14 due to late implanters and if you search FF charts for negative before positive or late positive charts you will see them there. I hope the second is the situation for you!

I had a big string of ewcm after O, and I know when I O'd because we used the trigger, so not to worry! It was probably just some residual hanging on in there!

promise: Thank you.

1nce: this is honestly the first time i can ever remember actually having ewcm like ever. I thought it only came out during ovulation day.

Oh and I forgot to add that while on Clomid I didn't have any EWCM either around the time of O. That's why when we started to try again I begged for Femara. Best.EWCM.Ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->