can ff be wrong???

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before but I cant seem to come accross a link anyway. Im wondering if ff can be wrong? Ive been temping for a bout a year now so i feel like i know my cycle pre ov and post ov temps pretty well. Anyway ff says i ovulated on cd 13 but im starting to think i havent yet ovulated at all, other than a weird spot of blood as 5 dpo (supposedly) i dont seem to have any of my normal post ov symptoms and my temps are significantly lower than they normally are when I ovulate on my own. (without the help of clomid) My normal post ov temps are a little above 98 so anwhere from 98.01-98.6 higher if i concieved. I usually have an inital post ov jump to around of around 97.9 or so and then it sky rockets up. This time my temps are hovering between 97.86-98.17 so im not sure if ovulation actually occurred. I have a day 21 lab order in but i dont wanna waste on an annovulatory cycle. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Would you be able to post the link to your charts? Just so I can take a look. FF has been wrong for me a few times, either marking a cycle as ovulatory when it wasn't or off by a day based on my lp. I'd be happy to take a look at your charts and give my input.

Would you be able to post the link to your charts? Just so I can take a look. FF has been wrong for me a few times, either marking a cycle as ovulatory when it wasn't or off by a day based on my lp. I'd be happy to take a look at your charts and give my input.

My chart is in my signature. I tried to put it back up there as a picture but i cant get it to work for me. If you just click on the my ovulation thing in my signature it should pull right up for you.

Hm. I can see why FF would pick that day: previous O day, the 2.5 rise after a positive opk... I noticed you only had one day of positive opk this month. Maybe it was a weak O? But you are right those post O temps match your pre O more. The only time that happened to me I was anovulatory. But there's always a chance that you will O late this cycle. Or maybe I am wrong and you did O. Sorry! Not very helpful

Hm. I can see why FF would pick that day: previous O day, the 2.5 rise after a positive opk... I noticed you only had one day of positive opk this month. Maybe it was a weak O? But you are right those post O temps match your pre O more. The only time that happened to me I was anovulatory. But there's always a chance that you will O late this cycle. Or maybe I am wrong and you did O. Sorry! Not very helpful

Thats very helpful actually so much appreciated. I have pcos so I can only rely on the temps or blood test for actually knowing when and if i ovulated. My body tries to gear up several times to do it so ill get pos opks and fertile cm and nothing will happen. But im glad im not the only that thinks ff jumped the gun on the cross hairs this morning

Gotcha. If that's the case then I think you haven't Oed just yet and FF jumped the gun. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer

Hell yes FF can be wrong! Very wrong! My current chart, FF marked O at cd10, then changed it to CD11, and just put it back to cd10. Where I look at it and think I haven't yet ovulated. It also on my last chart marked O as being only 7 days before this cycle started, though my lp is currently 11 days, where I think it was an anovulatory cycle. I find in anovulatory cycles temps can be really up and down. I looked at your chart and it could be that your right. I think sometimes we need to trust ourselves over the app

Gotcha. If that's the case then I think you haven't Oed just yet and FF jumped the gun. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer

yeah i feel the pain in my ovary i felt like last time i ovulated on my own now so i think i will actually ovulalte soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->