Can finally eat chocolate again

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
Yay I can now eat chocolate again without feeling sick after eating it, which is great news as my biggest craving all the way through so far has been chocolate lol......

yay!! just in time for christmas! I went totally off chocolate until 15ish weeks, im back on it now but i can take it or leave it same with everything. Being pregnant has made my greedyness go away (well a little bit! :) ) hehe! x

Ha ha lol, yeah can make you think about what your eating.....I am trying not to eat too much suger as I have had to have a gestational diabetes test already, but I am indulging a little bit now and again now I can eat it again lol.....

Is it just me or is it every time i start a post nobody answers me. Feels like im all alone on this forum. Hardly get any answers if any at all.

i went off choc til abt 18wks but now am eating it again! so much 4 not putting on 2 much weight! lol!

I havent put too much weight on yet luckily although im trying not to eat too much lol. Dont want another glucose test done.

aww! i have not eaten very well this week. 2 burger kings and a macdonalds already! oops! must try 2 get some veg in 2day, so far have eaten toast with butter and a packet of wotsits! lol

Everything I've wanted to eat this pregnancy has been utter junk...1st tri, the only thing i wanted to eat was mcdonalds or pickled onion monster munch! now I'm back on chocolate again and loving anything with lots of cheese! x

I love mcdonalds at the mo, but have a preference for their big mac or the cheeseburgers, I eat too much chicken at home. I think the best thing I have had though has to be subway I had the meatball sub and it was stunning, or a jacket potato with chicken curry and cheese yummmm lol.......

Im on the quality street already this morning :) orange and strawberry creams obviously!!

i loved it wen that day came round for me!enjoy all the xmas chocolate hun!

Yummmmy that sounds nice, I just had some more of the big box of maltesers the oh bought me the other night lol.....

Oh I am enjoying it lol, I can even eat my fave chocs again lol rum balls, they only 49p in home bargains I think it is or b and m bargains lol get a few in the box too lol, just gotta get a tin of something from tesco or asda weds now he he.......

I wish I never read this thread, because now I could murder a mahoosive mcdonalds :blush:......... and a cadburys caramel :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->