Can hardly walk :-(

Caelli86

Twin mummy to be!
Reaction score
I'm 36 weeks with twins and I'm really struggling :-( it hurts to move my legs and I can hardly walk , I feel like a 90 year old woman and I dunno what to do.
I'm awaiting a date for my c section as the twins are both breech, they said next week, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday and if at a push the following Monday. there's no way I can wait till the following Monday, not only is it our wedding anniversary I will be nearly 39 weeks! Which my consultant said he won't let me go past next Friday.i need them out ASAP.
Their weights are really good, estimated twin 1 at 5lb 10oz and twin 2 6lb 11oz. And I will be getting steroids before hand.
I'm terrified that they are going to make me wait :-( but I just can't go on and the doctor I saw today just didn't seem to care.
I cannot sleep, and I'm crying all the time, and hubby has gone back to work this week after having last week off so I've also got to look after DD & DS :-(

Hope they get your section scheduled soon! It's great that you made it as far as you have with twins. Congrats!

I can't believe they haven't scheduled u yet. Mine has been scheduled for the last month or more and ur farther along then me. Hope u get a date soon!

Awww I am so sorry I can't imagine what it's like with two of them b cuz some days I can't walk and I'm carrying just one! I have this terrible pain on my right side in the back it's horrid!

I hope they get those babies out for u ASAP

Oh it's horrible, I'm really struggling, been sat here all night in tears, I need to go to the loo but I cannot get out of bed :-( I'm guna have to poke DH to help me.
I'm going to ring the hospital tomorrow to see if they have a date yet and I'm gunna keep bugging the crap out of them.

Your wee ones are a lovely weight for twins :). I cant imagine carrying two, plus having 2 little ones let alone how your feeling. Truly hope you have it scheduled soon and you can get a bit of rest :). Xx

:hugs: I hope they get you scheduled asap! I can't imagine carrying twins, I can't walk now I'm only 35+3 and one baby xx

It's a massive task carrying twins at any stage, nevermind at the end when the strain's the hardest on you and you have other kids to care for. Try to be positive and remember the longer they're in there, the better. They will be so much stronger and ready if you can hold out a few more days and this will mean less time away from your family.
Scan estimates are not a good gauge of how heavy babies will actually be and you and your babies will be so much happier in the long run if their weights, breathing and sucking is tip-top. My twins came at 40 weeks and I was enormous, so I feel your pain; but they were perfect, with no time in NICU, no temp or feeding issues and we went home 2 days after they were born :)

Oh I'm so happy now, they have scheduled my section for Friday. just had my first steroid injection (which is nasty) and I have my pre op and another injection tomorrow yay! Light at the end of the tunnel xx

Oh I'm so happy now, they have scheduled my section for Friday. just had my first steroid injection (which is nasty) and I have my pre op and another injection tomorrow yay! Light at the end of the tunnel xx

Yay that is so exciting good luck!

Good luck for Friday!! So exciting!!

i know how you feel, its horrible i just dont want to move from my bed, feels like my pelvis is all bruised and my baby is a singleton and he head down, i feel for you and i hope they dont keep you waiting too long, keep nagging them about the pain :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->