can HCG levels possibly tell the Gender??

jen74

Reaction score
As Title says really !!! is there any truth in High hcg levels for Girls , lower for boys?? what your experience of this if you know what your hcg levels were and Gender of the baby....My Beta HCG was 7615 at 4+6 xxx

My levels with my daughter were extremely high. This time around I had high again, but I do not know the sex yet officially. I have known women who had high HCG levels though with boys too, so I don't think there is any correlation between the two.

see I never heard of this until this pregnancy when I was told mine were high at 7615 for 4+6 weeks . I was even sent to epu for suspected molar pregnancy which was silly really coz they would of been a hell of alot higher with a molar (silly doctor) ...I had my levels checked with my last pregnancy (my son) and at 4+3 they were 505 at 4+5 they were 1196 ....quite difference to this pregnancy , but never had them checked with my other 6 children Just thought it be an interesting topic to bring up :)...Thank you for your feedback hun :flower:

I remember mine was hcg 95 at 4+0, but despite the low hcg, i had terrible MS... I'm expecting a boy

Thank you for your reply ...i had awgul on/off ms with my last pregnancy (boy) also ...this time its just awful all the way through with ms :cry: lol ...but i have 6 boys & 2 girls and carried the same, craved the same things, but only had ms on/off with my last son born and with my 2nd daughter born xx

i had really high hcg levels with my son and really low ones with this one (girl)

So this theory does not work for me.

MS theory does not work for me either. My dd who is 7, i had no ms with her, only slight ms with my son and loads with this one. a girl.

Chinese predictor has proven right with all mine though. :)

The weeing in salt did not work. :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"