Can HPT's detect ovulation?? HELP!

MumaLove

Mummy to 1 & pregnant :)
Reaction score
Ladies i am soooo confused right now!! Help!! I got a batch of hpt's and opk's off ebay and i have been testing with the opks this cycle. I went to test this afternoon with an opk as i am having lots of ewcm but i accidentally picked up one of the hpt's instead as they are in the same packet as the opk's... anyway i just kind of told myself off in my head for wasting a hpt and put it to 1 side and went and got an opk. The opk showed a very strong postive so i thought great and went to pick up the tests to throw in the bin and noticed the hpt was also showing a clear positive!! It doesn't look like an evap what so ever!! If i was later on i would have taken this as a fairy good BFP! However i know this isn't right as im only CD13 and i have only just got my 1st positive opk this cycle and i am showing all the signs of ovulation. So confused!!! :wacko:

Take another one, see what that comes up as. Maybe just a faulty test? I'm not too sure if a HPT can detect ovulation, I wouldn't have thought so, but don't quote me. Xx

I would take another hpt! Maybe you're pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->