can i ask a question please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by groovyjem, Apr 25, 2009.

1. groovyjem

groovyjem cautiously preg v nervous

sorry if this is in the wrong place :blush:

Something that has been worrying me for a while now but i never knew who to ask and hope it is ok to ask here ... when i was younger ..i was about to go out with some friends and this really bad pain in my stomach over come me ... abit like period pains but alot stronger.

I was rolling around the bed in pain for about 15 mins and then as quick as it came it had gone ... i went to the toilet and noticed this big jelly blob ... its was about 2 inch in length by 1 inch wide ... after this it made the :witch: come.

I always thought it may have just been a blood clot but ive also alway been worried it may have been a miscarriage. I feel a little silly asking this but its one of them thing that has been in the back of my mind and now we are ttc it is something i would love to put to rest.

thank you so much for reading

:hug:

2. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

I am not sure but wanted to give you props for asking about it. Good for you for trying to figure yourself out!! TTC is a good time to do that. I don't have a clue what it was - either clot or miscarriage - if you don't get anyone on here who has the same experience I would bring it up to your dr. the next time you are in. Would be good to have it resolved in your head I think. :hug:

3. WhosThatGirl

WhosThatGirl Mommy of 4 amazing kids!

It does sound like a possible M/C. I don't think there is really any way for the dr to know for sure though.:hug:

4. nessie01

nessie01 Well-Known Member

hi could be a burst cyst thing in your uterus we all get them but if they get to big they can be a problem..............I had the same thing a few years ago it was a huge brownish blob that came out and i freaked i had never seen anything like it.............looking back im sure that it was just something clearing out up there lol.....
    ness

5. pennypoptart

pennypoptart Stick little bean please!

Hi honey.... I can't give you a straight answer, as you just can't be 100% sure this far down.

However, if it was a MC, rest assured that the chances of you having another one are not increased due to the fact that you've already had 1.

x
    x
    x

6. groovyjem

groovyjem cautiously preg v nervous

morning ladies

thank you all for your kind words because i did feel like little silly asking because it was so long ago .... thank you again

I too at the time thought it was just my body cleaning itself out but i did freak and just tried to forget about it. your reassurances has helped put my mind at rest, escapically penny because i was a little worried about that too.

On a better note :happydance: bring on the :bfp: for us this month and h&h 9 months daisy

:hug: