Can I ask this ? Here please??

my dr told me to take it for 21 days then should induce af allow for peirod then take again, my average cycle is about 48 days right now.. so i might just take it for those 21 days and get a period and then be able to calcualte my average cycles then..im waiting for my opk in the mail so ill start testing when i get them... i keep getting faint lines on these wondfo test ughh

Are those opk's or pregnancy tests?

OPk's will almost always give 2 lines, one line lighter than the other. We the LH hormone in our system at all time but it's when the body is about to ovulate that it surges and we produce more, making the test line go darker. The test line should be darker or as dark as the control line. There is no such thing as a faint positive with opk's. At least in my research.

As for checking for cm. Every time you go to the bathroom you check. discount any time you are turned on (just before sex for example) or just had sex. the cm will be at various stages throughout the month. Here is a link I found useful.

https://blog.kindara.com/blog/checking-your-cervical-fluid-is-easy

Yes definitely follow your dr. That's the most important thing! Sounds like she's trying really hard to kick your body into a better rhythm.

When I check for CM I just try to pay attention to it on the tp after using the bathroom. After looking at it for a while you'll figure out which is the fertile kind. A little weird but it helps ttc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->