can i baby 'go off' a certain type of formula?

makeithappen

Reaction score
Grace has been on enfamil ar for about 2 months now but for the past 4 weeks she takes the first 1 or 2ozs fine then i have to fight with her to take some more. it also makes her very constipated. The last couple of days she has got worse and has hardly taken any bottle even when i fight with her to take it.

shes got to be starving, has she gone off this food?

HELP

i tried her with a number 3 teat a few weeks ago it helped a bit but then one time she threw the whole bottle back up so i thought she was maybe getting it too quickly?

lyssa honestly did seem to go off aptamil (uk brand) - but this was after they changed all the packaging and everything, so i just assumed they changed the milk somehow too. we switched her to cow and gate and we never looked back.
if she's heavily constipated though she could well feel full- check with your doctor- but we used to give lyssa very very diluted fresh orange juice to relive constipation- this was at 5 months though so water would prob be more appropriate for your little miss right now x

i would say if shes constipated it will affect ow much feed she takes, a teaspoon of fresh o.j in a couple of ounces of water worked wonders for mine

do you have comfort formulas? weve just moved oscar to aptamil comfort to ease his wind and constipation and its worked a treat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->