• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

can I be pregnant 2-3 days before ovulation

Rawan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I got a flashy smiley face on July 28 evening, and I bd with DH on July 29 (early morning like around 3-4am), and again on July 29 around noon and late afternoon. This morning (July 30), I got a solid smiley face, but unfortunately DH is away for work trip for a few days, and we can't bd...
What's my chance of getting pregnant in this situation? Anyone had experience getting pregnant before when they bd 2-3 days before ovulation? I also use preseed this cycle. I really hope can get BFP this cycle, baby dust to everyone! :hugs:

Yep totally possible to get pregnant 2-3 days before O. Sperm can live for up to 7 days inside your body so you can fall pregnant from having sex up to 7 days before you ovulation.

Ideally I know it's best to bd as close to ovulation as possible, hoping that the preseed we use can help the sperm to survive a bit longer! Thank you! :)
Yep totally possible to get pregnant 2-3 days before O. Sperm can live for up to 7 days inside your body so you can fall pregnant from having sex up to 7 days before you ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"