Can I be pregnant?

AshEnc

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I (both 21) had unprotected sex two days after my period in May and two days before my next period was due this month. Now I'm 5 days late and for for the past 6 days I've been having little cramps here and there, extreme hunger and fatigue, nauseousness, pinching near my belly button. I don't feel my period coming any time soon. I usually just get really really painful cramps and it comes that day or the day after. I've never missed my period before and it's always been on time, with a day early or late here and there. I took a pregnancy test and it says negative. But I still haven't started my period? My lower back also hurts and I've developed a headache. Could I be pregnant? Or could there be something wrong?

and if I'm just late, why am I still experiencing days of cramping?

If you're 5 days late then you should take a test. Though, having sex 2 days after your last af and also 2 days before your next af is due means it's very unlikely that you caught your fertile window (unless you have very short cycles). It's quite normal to have one cycle deviate from your usual pattern too. I was very stressed at the beginning of the year and had two cycles lasting 50 days each, deviating from my normal 34 day cycle. Take a test and let us know how you got on. Fingers crossed for the result you are hoping for. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->