Can I be? (TMI)

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
Bit of a weird one...

I ovulated today (i thought i had ovulated on Monday and DTD at the weekend but definitely not), got a positive OPK this lunch time and got all the symptoms etc...
However, we both kind of agreed yesterday that maybe this month would be a no go and start trying properly in May.

So we DTD this morning wearing a condom! Well Mr.Impatient didnt really put it on properly, it was on but not fully pulled down and when i came out it kinda got stuck in me and it definitely leaked into me as i could feel it coming out (guessing his stuff dripped out from the sides and bottom).

IS there a chance i could fall pregnant?
All im thinking is, they were not shot up near the cervix because condom still would have protected that part however if they went into my "egg whites" would that have helped the ones that got out up there?

Im thinking way too much into this :haha:

Im sorry if this is a little TMI

:) I think on these kinds of forums nothing is really TMI for us ladies lol. But I would say yes there would definitely be a chance you could become pregnant from today’s “session” although the probability becomes less due to the condom being involved but still a chance. But maybe even a chance from any previous sessions if they were unprotected as sperm can survive in the right conditions inside the vagina for a few days and you could also become pregnant...xx

Haha I thought so as well but as I was typing away, I did think "oh god, this is a little gross" :haha:

Thanks for replying, I did think there was a chance but sometimes hearing other people saying yes as well makes you believe it more!

A positive in 2 weeks would make me very happy even if the story on how it happened is a bit sh*t!! Haha

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as condom failure, as his ejaculate leaked out inside you. That said, it is less likely than if he'd hit the bulls eye, but definitely a possibility.

Also, if you DTD in the past 3-7 days without a condom it would be more likely than today's. It takes a while for sperm to swim down to meet the egg, and eggs die quickly after ovulation. That said, we DTD the day of O = baby #3.

Best of luck!

We DTD last Thursday and Friday. I actually have a pretty long-ish cycle (31days) so i didnt think I would ovulate as early as i have... Will start monitoring them properly for now on if this is a BFN!

Its crazy how it all works! Both DS were conceived very easily!

Im going to put myself as a defo in TWW... we shall see what happens on the 16th

xxxx

I agree with PP’s. I think there’s def a chance!

Oh yeah, totally a chance. Good luck!

Maybe even a bigger a chance, as i realised I didnt O yesterday because todays OPK was so strong!!!

Attachments

• CD3.jpg
    CD3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member