Can I become pregnant with precum?

Life26

Reaction score
My partner and I had intercourse just recently. We found the condom broke after we finished having intercourse. He said he didn't cum but mention there is a chance he pre-came inside of me. I felt a warm sensation come through me but didn't think much of it. I'm two weeks away from my menstrual period. Do you think I can become pregnant? Any input will help. Thanks!

Sorry for the TMI but I always know because... it kinda drips out of me :dohh: haha...

I mean anything is possible as the pulling out method is not safe at all!!

If he did go inside you with nothing on, I guess there is a chance still!

Sorry for the TMI but I always know because... it kinda drips out of me :dohh: haha...

I mean anything is possible as the pulling out method is not safe at all!!

If he did go inside you with nothing on, I guess there is a chance still!

Okay, thank you. I mean I know only way to confirm... is if I get a missed period / pregnancy test. But if you don't mind me asking, have you gotten pregnant that way. If you don't want to answer that. Feel free and ignore me, ha. Thanks anyway!

Despite what they like to tell everyone in high school health classes, the chances of becoming pregnant off of pre-ejaculate are astronomically low. While it is possible, it's extremely unlikely. I wouldn't worry about it unless you're late for AF. Of course, if he did finish inside you and wasn't truthful about that, well, that's another matter!

Despite what they like to tell everyone in high school health classes, the chances of becoming pregnant off of pre-ejaculate are astronomically low. While it is possible, it's extremely unlikely. I wouldn't worry about it unless you're late for AF. Of course, if he did finish inside you and wasn't truthful about that, well, that's another matter!

Thank you much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->