Can i borrow your eyes please?

Jess_11

Reaction score
Hi all!!
Ntnp pregnancy at the moment as havs a 5 yr old and 11 momth old but i'm 40 next year and would welcome another!

Anyhoo, i'm 7dpo today and took this test, does it look like theres any color to the line? The line was there faint but dried like this. Is there any way i can tell if the line is pink or grey? Any input appreciated :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 115
Heres another pic

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 58
that's a tough one it doesn't look like there is any color but then again it also could've been really faint ....you may need to take another and see what happens

I see something faint but not sure on the colour. Good luck with your next test :)

I see it but be careful when taking out of the case. I got false positives doing this

I see a pink line in first pic very easily. Fx

I tested again today, not after a long hold and this is the result. I think its just these tests that give evaps. Af due in 3 days so i have one more test to use in the morning with fmu and see what happens. Defo think its just these cheapie tests 😩

Attachments

• IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 84
Another pic..

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 60
Wow there were defo lines Hun

Any update

This turned out to be evaps i think but got this this morning, stunned if its real. We dtd 4-5 days before i ovulated! Af due in 4 days eek

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 45
This turned out to be evaps i think but got this this morning, stunned if its real. We dtd 4-5 days before i ovulated! Af due in 4 days eek

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
Very clear these tests worked earlier than a frer for me

I actually remember that glong! I followed your thread that time when you got your bfp.
I actually did a frer and i think there might be the faintest of lines but not sure. I keep thinking the test is dodgy.

I actually remember that glong! I followed your thread that time when you got your bfp.
I actually did a frer and i think there might be the faintest of lines but not sure. I keep thinking the test is dodgy.

Yes they are good tests very senasitve and cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"