Can i come in....also on Team...

MiissDior

Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

just over from 1st tri...
seems scary leaving there after knowing since 3/4 wks am expecting..
i just taught id introduce myself on here and a lil bit about me
My Name is Pauline, am 23 from Louth , Ireland

this my 4th pregnancy and 2nd baby
My daughter 3/7/07 was born sleeping @42wks
i went onto lose two more babies after her one at 12+5 and other at 6wk

and now Expecting again ....a Baby Boy ..... :blue:
confirmed tonight by scan... 14wks now from midnight..

so ladies i would like you to meet my little Boy CAYDEN HARPER due 18th feb with the help of god

https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/babyscanbabyboy.jpg

xx

Welcome, congratulations on your blue bump!

hi hun, OMG congrats on your blue bump!! I didnt know they could find out at 14 weeks, how amazing. Glad everything went well at your scan, pic is lovely. love the name too :thumbup: xxxx

Thank you chick..
i posted in 1st tri two pics one of cayden and then of his bits lol...
He made it EXTREMELY obvious lol that hes a lil boy i think he wanted
to make that clear before i even started thinking of girls names lol

had my heart set on the name since i was pregnant wiv my lil girl in 06/07
so hopefully get to use it :D..:D

Thanks chick xxxxxxxxx

i'm so sorry for all your previous heartache honey xxx huge welcomes xxx

Hi hun firstly welcome to 2nd tri... I like you ahve angels...

Ella-lour born at 24+3 died after 5hrs 8mins. 11th april 2007- 12th april 2007

Harry born Sleeping @22kws aug 28th 2000

Also 3 early losses...

I took alook at your pic of your toilet shot hun. Thier so unreliable at 13+6its unreal u cant use a toilet shot til after 16wks. both girl and boys would look just like ur pic as the nub is still present.... I had a similer problem just 4 wks ago today when i had a scan at 13+6 and was told girl.. had 2nd gender scan @17wks and 110% BOY...

So spent days taken things back when i should be been resting as my waters have gone in my last 3 pregnancies at 18-19wks.

For a gender @12-14wks the baby needs to be lying on its back in a profiel type postion then from the angel of the nubs u can tell if its a boy or girl.

Hope this helps xxx

So sorry for your losses but huge congrats on your baby boy! Welcome to second tri and all the best xx

Awww bless you, congratulations on your little boy :) Lovely name too :hugs: xxx

Welcome to 2nd tri hun and congratulations on your blue bump! :yipee: xxx

Welcome over Pauline! Congrats on your pregnancy and so sorry about your previous loses!

Nice to have someone else from Ireland!

xx

Hi hun firstly welcome to 2nd tri... I like you ahve angels...

Ella-lour born at 24+3 died after 5hrs 8mins. 11th april 2007- 12th april 2007

Harry born Sleeping @22kws aug 28th 2000

Also 3 early losses...

I took alook at your pic of your toilet shot hun. Thier so unreliable at 13+6its unreal u cant use a toilet shot til after 16wks. both girl and boys would look just like ur pic as the nub is still present.... I had a similer problem just 4 wks ago today when i had a scan at 13+6 and was told girl.. had 2nd gender scan @17wks and 110% BOY...

So spent days taken things back when i should be been resting as my waters have gone in my last 3 pregnancies at 18-19wks.

For a gender @12-14wks the baby needs to be lying on its back in a profiel type postion then from the angel of the nubs u can tell if its a boy or girl.

Hope this helps xxx

Your a Brave Lady :flower:
and sorry to hear about your losses
Losing my lil girl, took so much out of me and then losing too more after her shattered me.. i think your extremely brave and love the fact you havent given up...

hope your pregnancy , continues going strong and lasts a long long time
and baby arrives safe and sound

i replied in 1st tri thread with your comment:winkwink::flower:

awww they give you wrong gender...crap....
i did ask the woman about her prediction and she did say
'' put it this way i wudnt be as confident sexing a girl because the boys easier to sex than girls at this stage.''

when i 1st asked her can she tell gender at the VERY start of scan she said 20wk wud gaurantee a gender 100% and because baby was lying facing downwards she said your babys postion is curled up slightly at the moment and legs crossed but he moved then and swtiched around to facing upwards..legs still crossed at the time, and so after taking measurements of him lying flat on back facing up, he streched out to normal size , wriggled a little and opened up legs, so she scanned from few diff angles
and she said..baby is lying perfect for all measurements now, and iv just looked , do you want to know the gender and i said yeah , and thats when she went onto explain the parts and the inbetween bits and boy parts and so on as said in other thread...

If whatever chances they are of her been wrong
which at the end of the day baby is either Gunna be a boy or a girl...
I honeslty Dont mind... baby is gunna be loved and wanted so much that boy or girl it dont matter, But iv 20wk scan for 1st oct.. and course il ask was she right.. but in meantime, im just enjoying the little life am carrying and taking it one day at a time, not going shopping anytime soon so wont be going stir crazy on a blue buying frenzy until im well past 20th week. :D

Thanks for your advise anyhow... much appreaciated....
its always great to hear others stories:) :flower: And really hope your
waters dont go so soon this time.. xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"