can I do anything to encourage implantation?

magicbubble

Reaction score
We dtd last night and I ovulated yesterday or today. What can I do to encourage Sperm to find egg and implantation? I'm taking prenatal vitamins and trying to drink more

I've read pineapple core and Brazilian nuts are good for implantation. I haven't hear anything about Sperm to find egg. Will be interesting to find out. GL :D

Acupuncturist says to make a nice environment for implantation. He described it as gardening, the same seed planted in different types of soil may or may not grow into a flower! Makes sense. He said to say warm, wear socks (uterine pressure points are on soles of feet), cinnamon and ginger tea, and no cold water, room temp or warm only. It's 100 degrees on Cali this month, I look crazy drinking my tea and wearing socks around the house. Lol. We will see! I guess I would also cut down on caffeine, alcohol, and anything else that is toxic. And stay active and stress less. Yoga poses that encourage fertility, walking, Pilates, and meditation

That's a great answer both of you. Thanks. Time to dig out my socks then hehe

Pineapple core! I ate the whole thing because I love pineapple but it did the trick for me this month! Cut the pineapple into 5 sections and eat all of it, especially the core, 1-5 dpo and then no more. It contains bromelain which is supposed to aid with implantation. If you hate pineapple or are allergic look into getting the bromelain vitamin supplements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->