can I get pregnant so soon after the depo?

sabrina1993

Reaction score
I had my last injection in March but didnt go back for the next one in June. I have been on the depo for 2 years then my partner and I decided to start TTC :) Ive now had 2 regular cycles and was just wondering how long it took you guys to fall pregnant once your periods had returned to normal after coming off the depo? Thanks in advance :)

Sabrina i have to say you are very lucky that your cycles are back. Ive never been on depo but heard really horid stories of ladies who were on it on this forum. It took them quite long to get back to normal. So i think your luck will work with getting preggers fast too :D , Just BD regularly every other day or every two days and use opks or temping to track ovulation. Once you get positive opk BD 2-3 days straight to cover your bases. GL dear x

You are very lucky, my friend has been off it 10 months and still no period, she's devastated and her doc won't do anything til 18 months as that's the normal time it can take to return after depo.

Alot of gynos are trying to get it banned

I took depo for 2 years, it took 6 months for my periods to return & they never went to 28 cycles, some were 21 day cycle some 30days + .. It then took 2 years to conceive my daughter (was taking maca that cycle too).. But my friend got pregnant after being 1 week late for her injection.. So completely depends!

I'm like you. I had depo injections for 18 months then because I read such horror stories about it taking ages to get fertile again I didn't go back for more but I was lucky and my periods started again regularly almost straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->